The Highlands Reserve villa community has been around since the early 90’s and used to be about as far as you went on US27. It was also one of the first and biggest short stay vacation rental communities with a golf course.
But over the last 20 years the area have exploded and now there are hundreds of Orlando villa communities to choose from. So why should you still look at renting a villa on Highlands Reserve.
Top 5 Reasons to Stay at Highlands Reserve
We have put together the top 5 reasons to stay at Highlands Reserve. We hope you agree but if you have another great reason then please leave a comment below and I will add it to the list.
The Highlands Reserve golf course is ideal for tourists and golfers that don’t play that much. The reason I say this is because it only has one hole with water on it (10th). And it’s fairly wide off the tee so there is plenty of room to miss the odd fairway. Don’t get me wrong the course is still a good challenge for low handicaps but it’s great for beginners and holiday golfers. There are also a number of other golf courses nearby including the Country Club at Champions Gate and the Greg Norman designed courses at Champions Gate (the National and International).
Most of the Highlands Reserve villas are on larger lots meaning you get a bigger pool deck and maybe a garden around the villa. Also the house next door is not so close. All the new Orlando vacation rentals that are being built now are on very small plots with the builders trying to maximise there profits.
When the Highlands Reserve community was first built back in the 90’s it was pretty much all vacation rentals. Over time this has changed and you now have a nice balance of residents and guests. This has a couple of benefits, the first being security as you now have lots of people living their full time. The second is that with full time residents the community is maintained to a higher standard. There is also a kids play near the main entrance of Highlands Reserve.
Highlands Reserve is located just off US27 and very close to the HWY192. This is great location as you have loads of restaurants, shops, and a Publix supermarkets all close by at Berry Town Center. There is also a wal-mart just a few miles away.
The last reason why Highlands Reserve is a great place to stay is it’s easy access to the Orlando theme parks. As I said Highlands Reserve is located just off US27 and is a very easy drive to Disney. The best route to the Disney Parks from Highlands Reserve is down HWY192 and then left down Sherberth Road. This leads directly to Animal Kingdom and from there you can also access all the other Disney Parks.
After reading all the above 5 reasons why you should stay at Highlands Reserve we hope you agree. If you have another reason why it’s a great place to stay let me know by leaving a comment below.
We have over 30 luxury Orlando vacation rentals on Highlands Reserve direct from the owners. To see all of our Highlands Reserve villas please visit our main website VR360homes.
If you are looking for a great deal on a last minute Orlando vacation rental for 2019 then check out the link below. We have over 950 luxury Orlando rentals just minutes from Disney World and lots of last minute deals. Just click on the link below to go direct to our Last minute Orlando vacation rentals page which shows you deals available for the next 6 weeks. This is updated everyday so please check back on a regular basis to see more daily deals.
You can also visit our main site (VR360homes) to get a quote for your Orlando vacation dates and if you see a listing with a red banner at the top this means it has a special offer for select dates in 2019. You can click directly on the red banner link to get more information about the last minute deal. Once you have found a great deal please contact the Orlando villa owner direct to ask any questions and book.
Please click the link below to read the full blog post on VR360homes.
Kissimmee Vacation Rentals minutes from everything!
VR360homes has over 950 luxury Orlando rentals most of which are located in Kissimmee, Florida near Disney World. It can be confusing when people say they are going to Orlando as this is the main city that has the airport but they are actually staying in Kissimmee.
Kissimmee is located just south of Orlando and East of the Walt Disney World theme parks. Of the 950 Orlando rentals we have available more than half of the villas are in Kissimmee. The main road that all are Kissimmee vacation rentals are located on or near is HWY192 (Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway). This highway runs through the middle of Kissimmee and has hundreds of restaurants, shops and supermarkets. It also features lots of tourist attractions like mini golf, air boat rides, Medieval Times Show, shopping malls, helicopter rides, bowling, machine gun firing, Kissimmee Old Town and Fun Spot America.
You can read the full blog post by clicking on the link below.
VR360homes has over 170 Champions Gate vacation rentals minutes from Disney World, Florida. We have a selection of luxury townhomes and villas from 4 – 10 bedrooms that can sleep up to 20 guests. Also available are a number of side-by-side Champions Gate villas which means you can bring your friends and family along too!
Champions Gate has become our number one Orlando vacation community with it’s large homes and great location.
With it’s amazing Oasis clubhouse which features a lazy river, splash park and water slides as well on site restaurant, pool side bar and private cabanas we know why it’s so popular. Check out our other blog posts that highlight the activities that they offer for different age groups at the clubhouse. As we head in to 2019 these luxury Champions Gate rentals are booking up fast. If you are thinking of visiting Orlando this year, then The Retreat at Champions Gate should be at the top of your list.
Just a quick video showing the current Windsor Hills Resort clubhouse pool facilities and waterslides in 2019. In fall 2018 the Windsor Hills resort opened there brand new splash park and waterslides, this is a major upgrade to the clubhouse amenities and guest love it.
They have added a large splash park with aqua shooters, small and large water slides and an aqua tipper. Ideal for kids of all ages and hours of fun without spending a penny.
For more information about any of our Windsor Hills Resort vacation rentals please visit our website. We have also included a tour of the clubhouse interior showing the games room, cinema, fitness centre, and shop. There is loads of undercover seating areas for those very hot Florida days. The Windsor Hills Resort clubhouse is free and open to all onsite guests.
Best Orlando villas on the vr360homes.com site. These are the highest rated and reviewed Orlando villas we have available for you to rent.
We have put together a list of the best Orlando villas on vr360homes by number of reviews and rankings. All these Orlando villas have received over 60 guest reviews most of which are 5 stars. So if your looking to book the best luxury Orlando villas available these would be a good starting point.
1. The best reviewed Orlando villa on the vr360 site is on Formosa Gardens. ‘Sanibel’ features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 en-suites and a lake view. With an impressive 82 five star reviews (October 2016) this fantastic home is maintained to the highest standards by the owners Ray & Kim. For more information about renting this luxury Formosa Gardens villa please visit our website. ID number 360 on vr360homes.com, we have also added a link here: Formosa Gardens 5 Bedroom Orlando villa.
2. Number two on our best Orlando villas list is Angela who’s Indian Ridge 4 bedroom home has 73 five star reviews. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and games room this is one of our best value homes with rates from £575 pw. The ID number for this home is 689 and here is the link: Indian Ridge 4 Bedroom Villa.
3. Third spot on our best Orlando villas list is a 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. With 71 five star reviews from previous guests and an amazing lake view this has to be high on your list for your next Orlando holiday. The owners Clive and Shirley have advertised with vr360homes since 2011 and there home is just 12 minutes from Disney. The ID number for this home is 774 and you can check availability here: Shire at West Haven 4 bedroom Villa.
4. In forth spot on our best Orlando villas list is another 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. This luxury vacation rental has 70 five star reviews. This luxury Orlando villa features an under cover lanai area and pool with conservation view so it’s very private. Owners Susan and Colin have advertised on vr360 since 2009. The home is very rarely empty so you will have to be quick if you want to stay here. The ID number for this villa is 245. For more information visit: Shire at West Haven 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
5. Number five on our list but still one of the best Orlando villas is ID 760 with 64 five star reviews. This 4 bedroom 3 bath villa is located on the golf course community of Highlands Reserve. With restaurants and a supermarket just minutes away and Disney less than 15 this is a great holiday location. Ian has advertised with vr360 since 2011 and maintains a wonderful home which receives nothing but praise from all the guests. To check availability go to: Highlands Reserve 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
Brand New Furnished May 2016 | 8 Bed 6 Bath Windsor at Westside, Great Resort Facilities | Minutes from Disney World | 20% OFF in May and September 2016.
Brand New 8 bedroom 6 bath Orlando vacation rental on Windsor at Westside, furnished May 2016. With over 4000 sq.ft of luxury living that can sleep up to 16 guests as well as the amazing clubhouse this is the ideal place your family holiday or reunion.
This open plan home has lots of relaxing areas as well as a 16 seater dining table, kitchen with breakfast and upstairs den / games room.
This home is just quarter of a mile from the fantastic community pool and clubhouse.