The Highlands Reserve villa community has been around since the early 90’s and used to be about as far as you went on US27. It was also one of the first and biggest short stay vacation rental communities with a golf course.
But over the last 20 years the area have exploded and now there are hundreds of Orlando villa communities to choose from. So why should you still look at renting a villa on Highlands Reserve.
Top 5 Reasons to Stay at Highlands Reserve
We have put together the top 5 reasons to stay at Highlands Reserve. We hope you agree but if you have another great reason then please leave a comment below and I will add it to the list.
The Highlands Reserve golf course is ideal for tourists and golfers that don’t play that much. The reason I say this is because it only has one hole with water on it (10th). And it’s fairly wide off the tee so there is plenty of room to miss the odd fairway. Don’t get me wrong the course is still a good challenge for low handicaps but it’s great for beginners and holiday golfers. There are also a number of other golf courses nearby including the Country Club at Champions Gate and the Greg Norman designed courses at Champions Gate (the National and International).
Most of the Highlands Reserve villas are on larger lots meaning you get a bigger pool deck and maybe a garden around the villa. Also the house next door is not so close. All the new Orlando vacation rentals that are being built now are on very small plots with the builders trying to maximise there profits.
When the Highlands Reserve community was first built back in the 90’s it was pretty much all vacation rentals. Over time this has changed and you now have a nice balance of residents and guests. This has a couple of benefits, the first being security as you now have lots of people living their full time. The second is that with full time residents the community is maintained to a higher standard. There is also a kids play near the main entrance of Highlands Reserve.
Highlands Reserve is located just off US27 and very close to the HWY192. This is great location as you have loads of restaurants, shops, and a Publix supermarkets all close by at Berry Town Center. There is also a wal-mart just a few miles away.
The last reason why Highlands Reserve is a great place to stay is it’s easy access to the Orlando theme parks. As I said Highlands Reserve is located just off US27 and is a very easy drive to Disney. The best route to the Disney Parks from Highlands Reserve is down HWY192 and then left down Sherberth Road. This leads directly to Animal Kingdom and from there you can also access all the other Disney Parks.
After reading all the above 5 reasons why you should stay at Highlands Reserve we hope you agree. If you have another reason why it’s a great place to stay let me know by leaving a comment below.
We have over 30 luxury Orlando vacation rentals on Highlands Reserve direct from the owners. To see all of our Highlands Reserve villas please visit our main website VR360homes.
Best Orlando villas on the vr360homes.com site. These are the highest rated and reviewed Orlando villas we have available for you to rent.
We have put together a list of the best Orlando villas on vr360homes by number of reviews and rankings. All these Orlando villas have received over 60 guest reviews most of which are 5 stars. So if your looking to book the best luxury Orlando villas available these would be a good starting point.
1. The best reviewed Orlando villa on the vr360 site is on Formosa Gardens. ‘Sanibel’ features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 en-suites and a lake view. With an impressive 82 five star reviews (October 2016) this fantastic home is maintained to the highest standards by the owners Ray & Kim. For more information about renting this luxury Formosa Gardens villa please visit our website. ID number 360 on vr360homes.com, we have also added a link here: Formosa Gardens 5 Bedroom Orlando villa.
2. Number two on our best Orlando villas list is Angela who’s Indian Ridge 4 bedroom home has 73 five star reviews. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and games room this is one of our best value homes with rates from £575 pw. The ID number for this home is 689 and here is the link: Indian Ridge 4 Bedroom Villa.
3. Third spot on our best Orlando villas list is a 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. With 71 five star reviews from previous guests and an amazing lake view this has to be high on your list for your next Orlando holiday. The owners Clive and Shirley have advertised with vr360homes since 2011 and there home is just 12 minutes from Disney. The ID number for this home is 774 and you can check availability here: Shire at West Haven 4 bedroom Villa.
4. In forth spot on our best Orlando villas list is another 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. This luxury vacation rental has 70 five star reviews. This luxury Orlando villa features an under cover lanai area and pool with conservation view so it’s very private. Owners Susan and Colin have advertised on vr360 since 2009. The home is very rarely empty so you will have to be quick if you want to stay here. The ID number for this villa is 245. For more information visit: Shire at West Haven 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
5. Number five on our list but still one of the best Orlando villas is ID 760 with 64 five star reviews. This 4 bedroom 3 bath villa is located on the golf course community of Highlands Reserve. With restaurants and a supermarket just minutes away and Disney less than 15 this is a great holiday location. Ian has advertised with vr360 since 2011 and maintains a wonderful home which receives nothing but praise from all the guests. To check availability go to: Highlands Reserve 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
Highlands Reserve 4 Bed 2.5 Bath Florida Vacation Villa, Newly Refurbished Villa with Large Private Pool area with Conservation View and only 15 minutes from Disney World Orlando.
We have just visited this newly refurbished villa which has a south-west facing pool area with conservation view and close to shops, restaurants. Highlands Reserve is one of our most popular Orlando vacation rental communities we have with homes from 3 to 7 bedrooms available. Please visit our website for more information.
VR360homes has over 600 Orlando vacation rentals just minutes from Disney World all of which have there own pools. Below is a link to our latest blog post about side by side vacation rentals which is something a lot of guests ask for. We are constantly updating this list so please let us know if your preferred Orlando community is not listed and we can help you find other side by side Orlando vacation rentals.
We often get asked if we have any Orlando vacation rentals that are side by side / next to each other or opposite so I have put together a list which will help you. This would be ideal for two families or groups of friends that want to be close to each other during there holiday but still have there own space for some quite downtime next to the pool.
You will still need to check the availability of the Orlando rentals with each of the owners, but if you book far enough in advance you should be able to get all of them together.
We have a number of side by side or opposite Orlando vacation rentals on Windsor Hills, Hampton Lakes, Calabria, Calabay Parc, Cypress Pointe, Cumbrian Lakes and Indian Creek. We have lots more as well so please check back as we update this list.
To see our full list of over 600 Orlando vacation rentals please visit our home page and enter your dates and size of home required and hit search then all you do is contact the owners direct to get a quote and book.
One of the best things about the VR360homes.com site is you only need to fill in the contact form once and your details will be copied from one page to the next making it quick and easy to contact multiple owners.
Highlands Reserve vacation rentals from VR360Homes, we have over 45 luxury vacation rentals on Highlands Reserve to choose from. The golf course community of Highlands Reserve in Orlando, has homes ranging from single storey 3 bedroom vacation rentals to large 7 bedroom homes all with private pools and only 20 minutes from Disney World.
As you enter the Highlands Reserve community, passing the waterfall entrance, manicured lawns and flowering borders you drive down the wide palm tree lined boulevard and gain a sense of quiet and space. Highlands Reserve is a large estate with smaller communities within it, each with an individual look and feel, most of which are named after famous golf clubs including, Birkdale, Troon, Gleneagles, Prestwick and the Belfry. The Highlands Reserve vacation rentals are on large plots and not as close together as some other nearby communities. Each home is privately owned and therefore furnished individually from it’s neighbour, with many of the Highlands Reserve vacation rentals, having either a forest, conservation or golf course view, which are great if you want to pop out in the evening and have a chip around, but don’t get caught by the ranger!!
Coming January 2013 we will be adding a video tour of Highlands Reserve to give you a feel for how the vacation rentals are laid out and also take you inside some of the homes, around the golf course and show you nearby shopping and restaurants. If you have anything you would like to see in our video about Highlands Reserve please leave a comment below and we will try to include it.
On our last visit to Highlands Reserve we took this short video giving a quick look at the community and how the vacation rentals are laid out but in our next video we will expand on this and show you a lot more so come back in the new year, but for enjoy!