Best Orlando villas on the vr360homes.com site. These are the highest rated and reviewed Orlando villas we have available for you to rent.
We have put together a list of the best Orlando villas on vr360homes by number of reviews and rankings. All these Orlando villas have received over 60 guest reviews most of which are 5 stars. So if your looking to book the best luxury Orlando villas available these would be a good starting point.
1. The best reviewed Orlando villa on the vr360 site is on Formosa Gardens. ‘Sanibel’ features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 en-suites and a lake view. With an impressive 82 five star reviews (October 2016) this fantastic home is maintained to the highest standards by the owners Ray & Kim. For more information about renting this luxury Formosa Gardens villa please visit our website. ID number 360 on vr360homes.com, we have also added a link here: Formosa Gardens 5 Bedroom Orlando villa.
2. Number two on our best Orlando villas list is Angela who’s Indian Ridge 4 bedroom home has 73 five star reviews. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and games room this is one of our best value homes with rates from £575 pw. The ID number for this home is 689 and here is the link: Indian Ridge 4 Bedroom Villa.
3. Third spot on our best Orlando villas list is a 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. With 71 five star reviews from previous guests and an amazing lake view this has to be high on your list for your next Orlando holiday. The owners Clive and Shirley have advertised with vr360homes since 2011 and there home is just 12 minutes from Disney. The ID number for this home is 774 and you can check availability here: Shire at West Haven 4 bedroom Villa.
4. In forth spot on our best Orlando villas list is another 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. This luxury vacation rental has 70 five star reviews. This luxury Orlando villa features an under cover lanai area and pool with conservation view so it’s very private. Owners Susan and Colin have advertised on vr360 since 2009. The home is very rarely empty so you will have to be quick if you want to stay here. The ID number for this villa is 245. For more information visit: Shire at West Haven 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
5. Number five on our list but still one of the best Orlando villas is ID 760 with 64 five star reviews. This 4 bedroom 3 bath villa is located on the golf course community of Highlands Reserve. With restaurants and a supermarket just minutes away and Disney less than 15 this is a great holiday location. Ian has advertised with vr360 since 2011 and maintains a wonderful home which receives nothing but praise from all the guests. To check availability go to: Highlands Reserve 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
We recently visited the brand new Encore Club at Reunion clubhouse to see how things are coming along. As you can see from the photos they are progressing well and expect to be on target for the March 1st 2016 opening date.You can see the water slides are in place and look great, I was actually surprised how big they are, they are similar to something you would find at Wet n Wild. The kids splash zone also is much bigger that I expected so I am sure guests are going to love this. The pool at the back looks a long way from being finished but these guys work fast so it won’t take long before it’s complete.
We have recently added a number of large Orlando vacation rentals on the Reunion Resort which is just 10 minutes from Disney World. Below is just one of these amazing villas that can sleep up to 20 guests is absolute luxury. For more information about renting one of our Reunion Resort vacation rentals please visit our web site (vr360homes.com) by click on the the photos or the links below.
Brand new for 2015 this stunning 11,453 sq.ft 10 bedroom 10 bathroom mansion. Every bedroom has it’s own en-suite bathroom. This home can sleep 20 guests in pure luxury and they can also relax around the hugh pool which has views over the 7th fairway of the Jack Nicklaus designed Reunion Resort golf course.
Just some of the features this luxury Reunion Resort villa has:
To celebrate the leap year in 2012 Walt Disney World, Florida will be open for 24hrs from 6am on the 29th February. Why not make a day of it and see if you can last the whole 1440 minutes at the park. Take this rare opportunity to explore the park at your leisure and enjoy everything the Magic Kingdom has to offer.
If you manage to go and last the 24hrs please let me know what is was like on the comment section below.
If you have booked a Florida villa to rent from October to April with pool heating and want to have a nice warm pool we recommend you put the pool cover on when ever you are not swimming.
When ever the air temperature is below the temperature of the pool (85F on average) you are losing heat so it’s essential you put the pool cover on especially in January and February when the average day temp is 65F-70F and at night is can get in to the 30’s.
Most pool pumps run from 8-9am until 5-6pm and the pool heater will only run when the pump is on so over night the pool blanket is the only thing to stop you losing all the heat and it normally does a pretty good job but make sure it’s on properly.
One other thing to note is that most pool heaters are electric and not gas so they don’t have a flame. They take heat from the air outside (also known as heat exchangers) so if it’s very cold outside (below 50F) they may not produce any heat even if it runs all day.
So on cold days it’s even more important to keep the pool blanket/cover on when ever you are not swimming.
For Orlando Villas with a spa the process is the same so if you are trying to use it on a cold day/night it may take a long time to get hot if at all.