Best Orlando villas on the vr360homes.com site. These are the highest rated and reviewed Orlando villas we have available for you to rent.
We have put together a list of the best Orlando villas on vr360homes by number of reviews and rankings. All these Orlando villas have received over 60 guest reviews most of which are 5 stars. So if your looking to book the best luxury Orlando villas available these would be a good starting point.
1. The best reviewed Orlando villa on the vr360 site is on Formosa Gardens. ‘Sanibel’ features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 en-suites and a lake view. With an impressive 82 five star reviews (October 2016) this fantastic home is maintained to the highest standards by the owners Ray & Kim. For more information about renting this luxury Formosa Gardens villa please visit our website. ID number 360 on vr360homes.com, we have also added a link here: Formosa Gardens 5 Bedroom Orlando villa.
2. Number two on our best Orlando villas list is Angela who’s Indian Ridge 4 bedroom home has 73 five star reviews. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and games room this is one of our best value homes with rates from £575 pw. The ID number for this home is 689 and here is the link: Indian Ridge 4 Bedroom Villa.
3. Third spot on our best Orlando villas list is a 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. With 71 five star reviews from previous guests and an amazing lake view this has to be high on your list for your next Orlando holiday. The owners Clive and Shirley have advertised with vr360homes since 2011 and there home is just 12 minutes from Disney. The ID number for this home is 774 and you can check availability here: Shire at West Haven 4 bedroom Villa.
4. In forth spot on our best Orlando villas list is another 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. This luxury vacation rental has 70 five star reviews. This luxury Orlando villa features an under cover lanai area and pool with conservation view so it’s very private. Owners Susan and Colin have advertised on vr360 since 2009. The home is very rarely empty so you will have to be quick if you want to stay here. The ID number for this villa is 245. For more information visit: Shire at West Haven 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
5. Number five on our list but still one of the best Orlando villas is ID 760 with 64 five star reviews. This 4 bedroom 3 bath villa is located on the golf course community of Highlands Reserve. With restaurants and a supermarket just minutes away and Disney less than 15 this is a great holiday location. Ian has advertised with vr360 since 2011 and maintains a wonderful home which receives nothing but praise from all the guests. To check availability go to: Highlands Reserve 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
Source: Best Orlando Villas on VR360homes Ranked By Previous Guests
We recently visited the brand new Encore Club at Reunion clubhouse to see how things are coming along. As you can see from the photos they are progressing well and expect to be on target for the March 1st 2016 opening date.You can see the water slides are in place and look great, I was actually surprised how big they are, they are similar to something you would find at Wet n Wild. The kids splash zone also is much bigger that I expected so I am sure guests are going to love this. The pool at the back looks a long way from being finished but these guys work fast so it won’t take long before it’s complete.
Source: Encore Club at Reunion Vacation Rentals / Clubhouse Update
We recently visited the Cypress Pointe community to capture some new photos for one of our owners that had added laminate floors to all 5 bedrooms of there luxury Orlando vacation rental. Cypress Pointe is located just minutes from shops, supermarkets and restaurants at Champions Gate and is a secure gated community of around 60 vacation rentals.
Source: Cypress Pointe Vacation Rental Recent Updates
So, you’ve booked your flights, car hire and Orlando villa, your next dilemma is what to pack!
My biggest tip for packing is to take the largest bag you have and leave plenty of SPACE! After all I’m sure you will be hitting the shops at some point during your stay in Orlando.
The most often asked question is “do we need to pack towels”, the answer is NO! The villa will be stocked with all the towels / linens needed for your stay. Plus they also have washers and dryers for you to use, I’m sure that doing your laundry on your holiday wasn’t top of your list of things to do in Orlando, but it will save you loads of space when packing.
Next on the list of questions is “do we need to pack a hairdryer”, again the answer is NO! Your villa will have one, some even have one in each bathroom, but this is a luxury. Again a great space saver, but on another note, if you have ever plugged a UK hairdryer into a US 110 volt plug, you’d wished you hadn’t bothered! You will have more success drying your hair, running around outside!
Source: Orlando Travel Tips – What to Pack and what to Leave Behind
The Windsor Hills Resort is one of our most popular rental communities and highly recommended by us and everyone that stays there. We have over 30 luxury vacation rentals available direct from the owners. For Windsor Hills Resort guest reviews, villa photos and 360 Virtual Tours please visit our web site, don’t just take our word for it.
We often get asked questions about Windsor Hills vacation homes and the community so we have put together some useful things you probably want to know before you arrive (most of these points will also apply to all of the Orlando vacation rentals we have on the site, apart from the directions).
Windsor Hills is a gated community, with guards on duty 24 hours a day. On arrival at Windsor Hills, you will be required to provide a rental voucher, which has details of the owner of the home, management company, villa address, your name and the check in and check out dates. If you have more than one car in your party, print a voucher for each driver. The security guard will ask you for a photo ID, for example drivers license, and will then present you with a pass which is valid for the length of your stay. You should display this pass by putting it on your dashboard when on the community.
Source: Windsor Hills Resort Review and Tips
You must be logged in to post a comment.