Best Orlando villas on the vr360homes.com site. These are the highest rated and reviewed Orlando villas we have available for you to rent.
We have put together a list of the best Orlando villas on vr360homes by number of reviews and rankings. All these Orlando villas have received over 60 guest reviews most of which are 5 stars. So if your looking to book the best luxury Orlando villas available these would be a good starting point.
1. The best reviewed Orlando villa on the vr360 site is on Formosa Gardens. ‘Sanibel’ features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 en-suites and a lake view. With an impressive 82 five star reviews (October 2016) this fantastic home is maintained to the highest standards by the owners Ray & Kim. For more information about renting this luxury Formosa Gardens villa please visit our website. ID number 360 on vr360homes.com, we have also added a link here: Formosa Gardens 5 Bedroom Orlando villa.
2. Number two on our best Orlando villas list is Angela who’s Indian Ridge 4 bedroom home has 73 five star reviews. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and games room this is one of our best value homes with rates from £575 pw. The ID number for this home is 689 and here is the link: Indian Ridge 4 Bedroom Villa.
3. Third spot on our best Orlando villas list is a 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. With 71 five star reviews from previous guests and an amazing lake view this has to be high on your list for your next Orlando holiday. The owners Clive and Shirley have advertised with vr360homes since 2011 and there home is just 12 minutes from Disney. The ID number for this home is 774 and you can check availability here: Shire at West Haven 4 bedroom Villa.
4. In forth spot on our best Orlando villas list is another 4 bedroom home on the Shire at West Haven. This luxury vacation rental has 70 five star reviews. This luxury Orlando villa features an under cover lanai area and pool with conservation view so it’s very private. Owners Susan and Colin have advertised on vr360 since 2009. The home is very rarely empty so you will have to be quick if you want to stay here. The ID number for this villa is 245. For more information visit: Shire at West Haven 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
5. Number five on our list but still one of the best Orlando villas is ID 760 with 64 five star reviews. This 4 bedroom 3 bath villa is located on the golf course community of Highlands Reserve. With restaurants and a supermarket just minutes away and Disney less than 15 this is a great holiday location. Ian has advertised with vr360 since 2011 and maintains a wonderful home which receives nothing but praise from all the guests. To check availability go to: Highlands Reserve 4 Bedroom 3 Bath Villa.
Source: Best Orlando Villas on VR360homes Ranked By Previous Guests
Very Rare 4 Bedroom Luxury Villa on the Retreat at Champions Gate. Fantastic 2,215 SqFt Family Home with two King Master Suites, Dining Table to seat 8 and Pool and Spa. Includes Unlimited Free Access To The New Oasis Clubhouse / Water Park!
Located on the fantastic Retreat at Champions Gate, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa has all the comforts of a home and more. This beautiful vacation rental has a stunning brick facade and stylish tile roof and makes the perfect getaway to sunshine state. With full resort facilities at the amazing Oasis water park and club house, you will struggle to fit all of the attractions into your stay.
There are only a few 4 bedroom villas on the Retreat at Champions so book now and get all the facilities of our 8 and 9 bedroom villas but at half the price!!
Source: Very Rare 4 Bedroom Luxury Villa on the Retreat at Champions Gate
Highlands Reserve 4 Bed 2.5 Bath Florida Vacation Villa, Newly Refurbished Villa with Large Private Pool area with Conservation View and only 15 minutes from Disney World Orlando.
We have just visited this newly refurbished villa which has a south-west facing pool area with conservation view and close to shops, restaurants. Highlands Reserve is one of our most popular Orlando vacation rental communities we have with homes from 3 to 7 bedrooms available. Please visit our website for more information.
Source: Highlands Reserve 4 Bedroom Florida Vacation Rental ID 552
We recently visited the brand new Encore Club at Reunion clubhouse to see how things are coming along. As you can see from the photos they are progressing well and expect to be on target for the March 1st 2016 opening date.You can see the water slides are in place and look great, I was actually surprised how big they are, they are similar to something you would find at Wet n Wild. The kids splash zone also is much bigger that I expected so I am sure guests are going to love this. The pool at the back looks a long way from being finished but these guys work fast so it won’t take long before it’s complete.
Source: Encore Club at Reunion Vacation Rentals / Clubhouse Update
We have written a few posts on the transformation of Downtown Disney into Disney Springs, but what is the best way to get there and park? Here are driving directions to Disney Springs.
For more information and a video please read our full blog post using the link below.
Source: How to get to Disney Springs? (Driving directions)
We have over 30 luxury Orlando vacation rentals on the Shire at West Haven which is just 12 minutes from Disney World. Below is just one of them but for more rentals like this please visit our web site to ask question, get a quote or book. The Shire at West Haven is one of our most popular communities due to it’s proximity to Champions Gate, Disney and rest of the Orlando theme parks.
This stunning, fully air-conditioned villa has 4 luxurious bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The large private pool & spa overlook a natural lake and get the sun throughout the day. The pool is screened by planted hedging giving our guests complete privacy.
“The Shire” at West Haven is a wonderful secure gated community and is considered to be one of the very best locations in the Orlando area. The community is surrounded by wetlands, conservation areas and orange groves. Our guests have access to the main clubhouse (just a short walk away) which offers a range of recreational activities including a large swimming pool, two tennis courts and beach volleyball. All major attractions are easily accessed and the Disney gates are within 15 minutes and Universal Studios and Legoland Florida are approx. 30 mins away. Orlando International Airport is about a 40-minute drive.
Source: The Shire at Westhaven 4 Bed 4 Bath Luxury Florida Villa
So, you’ve booked your flights, car hire and Orlando villa, your next dilemma is what to pack!
My biggest tip for packing is to take the largest bag you have and leave plenty of SPACE! After all I’m sure you will be hitting the shops at some point during your stay in Orlando.
The most often asked question is “do we need to pack towels”, the answer is NO! The villa will be stocked with all the towels / linens needed for your stay. Plus they also have washers and dryers for you to use, I’m sure that doing your laundry on your holiday wasn’t top of your list of things to do in Orlando, but it will save you loads of space when packing.
Next on the list of questions is “do we need to pack a hairdryer”, again the answer is NO! Your villa will have one, some even have one in each bathroom, but this is a luxury. Again a great space saver, but on another note, if you have ever plugged a UK hairdryer into a US 110 volt plug, you’d wished you hadn’t bothered! You will have more success drying your hair, running around outside!
Source: Orlando Travel Tips – What to Pack and what to Leave Behind