The Highlands Reserve villa community has been around since the early 90’s and used to be about as far as you went on US27. It was also one of the first and biggest short stay vacation rental communities with a golf course.
But over the last 20 years the area have exploded and now there are hundreds of Orlando villa communities to choose from. So why should you still look at renting a villa on Highlands Reserve.
Top 5 Reasons to Stay at Highlands Reserve
We have put together the top 5 reasons to stay at Highlands Reserve. We hope you agree but if you have another great reason then please leave a comment below and I will add it to the list.
- The Highlands Reserve golf course is ideal for tourists and golfers that don’t play that much. The reason I say this is because it only has one hole with water on it (10th). And it’s fairly wide off the tee so there is plenty of room to miss the odd fairway. Don’t get me wrong the course is still a good challenge for low handicaps but it’s great for beginners and holiday golfers. There are also a number of other golf courses nearby including the Country Club at Champions Gate and the Greg Norman designed courses at Champions Gate (the National and International).
- Most of the Highlands Reserve villas are on larger lots meaning you get a bigger pool deck and maybe a garden around the villa. Also the house next door is not so close. All the new Orlando vacation rentals that are being built now are on very small plots with the builders trying to maximise there profits.
- When the Highlands Reserve community was first built back in the 90’s it was pretty much all vacation rentals. Over time this has changed and you now have a nice balance of residents and guests. This has a couple of benefits, the first being security as you now have lots of people living their full time. The second is that with full time residents the community is maintained to a higher standard. There is also a kids play near the main entrance of Highlands Reserve.
- Highlands Reserve is located just off US27 and very close to the HWY192. This is great location as you have loads of restaurants, shops, and a Publix supermarkets all close by at Berry Town Center. There is also a wal-mart just a few miles away.
- The last reason why Highlands Reserve is a great place to stay is it’s easy access to the Orlando theme parks. As I said Highlands Reserve is located just off US27 and is a very easy drive to Disney. The best route to the Disney Parks from Highlands Reserve is down HWY192 and then left down Sherberth Road. This leads directly to Animal Kingdom and from there you can also access all the other Disney Parks.
After reading all the above 5 reasons why you should stay at Highlands Reserve we hope you agree. If you have another reason why it’s a great place to stay let me know by leaving a comment below.
We have over 30 luxury Orlando vacation rentals on Highlands Reserve direct from the owners. To see all of our Highlands Reserve villas please visit our main website VR360homes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.